[Zope] building zope and plone behind apache2

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Fri Nov 17 04:08:36 EST 2006

Allen Huang said the following on 11/17/2006 06:34 AM:
> I'm using a linux to run my plone and I wish to build it behind apache2.
> The documentation on the Plone site is for plone that are build behind
> apache2 on a Debian system. But I'm using a platform call Scientific
> Linux and I couldn't find a lot of folders and files mentioned in that
> documentation.
>
> What should I do now? Is running build building zope and plone behind
> apache2 same for all the linux system?

yes, the only differences are usually in where the config files are
stored and how the services start. The apache specific stuff should be
the same, or at least very similar.

/dario

Lyrics applied to programming & application design:
"emancipate yourself from mental slavery" - redemption song, b. marley