Never Mind - Re: [Zope] index_object() calls give AttributeError after move from 2.7.5 to 2.8.8

John Schinnerer john at eco-living.net
Mon Nov 20 05:01:35 EST 2006

Aloha,

Scratch that, I found the problem.

Anyone know if there was ever an mxmEasyProduct release where
mxmSimpleItem.py did not import CatalogAware and did not have a
'boolean' entry in the _defaults definition?

That was the problem - I had the above two differences in
mxmSimpleItem.py, all of a sudden, in three different instances'
Products folders.

Afaik I only ever had one mxm folder - the one that works - it's like
the Twilight Zone visited my dev system and my production system
simultaneously.

hi ho,
John S.

- Eco-Living -