[Zope] zope gets killed on startup

Einar Næss Jensen einar.nass.jensen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 20:22:24 EDT 2006

My zope will not start, after running fine for  a few days, after installing
plone 2.5, When I try to start it, it just ends with a "killed". How may I
find out what killed my zope? (I guess I did, in some way, but not how. It
just suddenly stopped)

Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

einar at serenity:/var/zopeinstances$ einarblog/bin/runzope
/usr/local/zope/zope294/lib/python/ZServer/utils.py:33: DeprecationWarning:
The zLOG package is deprecated and will be removed in Zope 2.11. Use the
Python logging module instead.
  LOG('ZServer', severity[type], message)
/var/zopeinstances/einarblog/Products/Marshall/handlers/__init__.py:38:
UserWarning: libxml2 not available. Unable to register libxml2 based
marshallers
  warnings.warn('libxml2 not available. Unable to register libxml2 based ' \
/var/zopeinstances/einarblog/Products/COREBlog/__init__.py:23:
DeprecationWarning: The ImageFile module will be removed in Zope 2.11. Use
App.ImageFile instead.
  from ImageFile import ImageFile
/var/zopeinstances/einarblog/Products/ZPhotoSlides/permissions.py:359:
DeprecationWarning: The module, 'Products.CMFCore.CMFCorePermissions' is a
deprecated compatiblity alias for 'Products.CMFCore.permissions';  please
use the new module instead.
  from Products.CMFCore.CMFCorePermissions import setDefaultRoles
/usr/lib/python2.4/whrandom.py:38: DeprecationWarning: the whrandom module
is deprecated; please use the random module
  DeprecationWarning)
/usr/local/zope/zope294/lib/python/OFS/Application.py:837:
DeprecationWarning: __init__.py of Products.Epoz has a long deprecated
'methods' attribute. 'methods' support might be removed in Zope 2.11 or a
later feature release. Please use the 'legacy' argument of registerClass
instead if the methods are constructors. Or refactor the product using
adapters.
  DeprecationWarning)
/usr/local/zope/zope294/lib/python/OFS/Application.py:837:
DeprecationWarning: __init__.py of Products.ExternalEditor has a long
deprecated 'methods' attribute. 'methods' support might be removed in Zope
2.11 or a later feature release. Please use the 'legacy' argument of
registerClass instead if the methods are constructors. Or refactor the
product using adapters.
  DeprecationWarning)
Killed

Best Regards