[Zope] TimerService/ZopeScheduler runs but doesn't run scripts......

michaelntmilne michaelntmilne at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 4 08:29:04 EDT 2006

Simply good advice. I'm not asking for people to do my work for me! I'm perfectly capable of doing it myself thanks very much. I've got everything running using VisualCron for Windows. There is a general disdain of Windows which does have a basis but which I find slightly short sighted at times. Anyway, this product should say it doesn't work or hasn't been tested on Windows if that is the case.

Chris Withers <chris at simplistix.co.uk> wrote: michaelntmilne wrote:
> but it *should* work on windows as well. Ok, it's not the ultimate platform but ignoring it or not making sure products work on it undermines the expansion of zope and zope related products

There you go, once again making assertions about what work other people
should be doing without any consideration of whether or not they give a
monkeys and without offering to pay them to do what is, after all, your
work...

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk