[Zope] TimerService/ZopeScheduler runs but doesn't run scripts......

michaelntmilne michaelntmilne at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 5 16:05:01 EDT 2006

yes well just don't get involved in the original conversation if you have nothing constructive to offer. and if you think i am a troll then you're more ignorant that i thought. you come up with some ignorant original comments based on emotive language and then fail to follow this up with any logical debate at all...amazing.

Chris Withers <chris at simplistix.co.uk> wrote: must remember not to feed the trolls... must remember not to feed the
trolls... think happy thoughts...

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk