[Zope] Zope 2 for Windows

michael nt milne michael.milne at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 07:11:55 EDT 2006

yes I get your general 'drift'. I am putting in my own time as much as I can
just now promoting Plone and therefore Zope. And this will increase over
time. To be honest I am more committed to Plone and the user base there.
This thread was an example of a in-built bias against Windows which I have
come up against time and time again but mainly on this list. We all know
that Zope runs best on Unix but for the small to medium organisation running
a server in house Windows is the platform of choice.

> Otoh, I don't
think any of the developers will be sad If YOU stop using zope. Or even
notice.

Obviously but that doesn't bother me a bit.

--
michael