[Zope] Zope 2 for Windows

michael nt milne michael.milne at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 07:33:18 EDT 2006

No I get your point. I just feel that anti-windows feeling has to be flagged
up. If not it gets endemnic and hopefully occasional pointers will feed in
organically. Ultimately in OSS though people will do what they want and that
is also part of the value. Finally I don't think I am 'whining' on this.

Cheers

--
michael