[Zope] failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON at elist-web1.buysell.com MAILER-DAEMON at elist-web1.buysell.com
Thu Oct 12 15:47:28 EDT 2006

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at elist-web1.buysell.com.

<info at boisvertmitsubishi.com>:

<home at boisvertmitsubishi.com>:

<help at boisvertmitsubishi.com>:

<billing at boisvertmitsubishi.com>:

<advertising at boisvertmitsubishi.com>:

<administrator at boisvertmitsubishi.com>:

Date:	Thu, 12 Oct 2006 19:31:13 -0060
From:	"Rochelle Minor" <zope at zope.org>
To: info at boisvertmitsubishi.com
Subject: Join the Anatrim revolution

------------25094DA509467A5

Anatrim -- The newest and most exciting fat loss product available - As=20=
scen on Oprah
Do you remember all the times when you said to yourself you would do
anything to get rid of this terrible pounds? Fortunately, now no major
sacrifice is necessary. With Anatrim, the ground-breaking pound-melting
blend, you can get a healthier lifestyle and become really thinner.=20=
Have
a look at what people say!"I hate to admit it but I was a junk food=20=
addict. I ate all this trash
and just could not stop. This misery stopped when I started taking
Anatrim! God, my appetite decreased, mood improved and I lost 20 pounds
in 2.5 months. I can tell you now I'm a happier person!"Lusia R., Las=20=
Vegas"I had weight problems since a boy. You can't imagine how I hated=20=
being
mocked at school. I hated the weight and I hated myself. After trying
this and that I found out about Anatrim. This stuff literally pulled me
out of this nightmare! Thanks and thanks and thanks to you, guys."Serge=20=
Smith, Bellevue WA"You know what? Anatrim saved my marriage! I got into=20=
this circle,
depression - eating more - more depression. My wife was about to leave
the overweight psycho I was turning in. One of my friends pointed to
your site, and I ordered my pack of Anatrim right away. The results=20=
were
great, my appetite became normal, I was in a good mood oftener, and of
course I went some belt holes back. And you know, the sex became
fantastic, too!"Donald
There are loads of testimonials happy people leave after trying=20=
Anatrim.
Why don't you join the thousands of joyful beautiful people and try this=20=
all-natural,
appetite-suppressing energy boosting product now!
Find out more about this marveouls product now!Remove you=20=
e-mailt>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>

------------25094DA509467A5

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Burn pounds off with Anatrim</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<center>
<b>
exciting fat loss product available - As scen on Oprah</a>
</center>
Do you remember all the times when you said to yourself you would do
anything to get rid of this terrible pounds? Fortunately, now no major
sacrifice is necessary. With Anatrim, the ground-breaking pound-melting
blend, you can get a healthier lifestyle and become really thinner.=20=
Have
a look at what people say!<br>
<i>"I hate to admit it but I was a junk food addict. I ate all this=20=
trash
and just could not stop. This misery stopped when I started taking
Anatrim! God, my appetite decreased, mood improved and I lost 20 pounds
in 2.5 months. I can tell you now I'm a happier person!"</i>
<i>"I had weight problems since a boy. You can't imagine how I hated=20=
being
mocked at school. I hated the weight and I hated myself. After trying
this and that I found out about Anatrim. This stuff literally pulled me
out of this nightmare! Thanks and thanks and thanks to you, guys."</i>
<i>"You know what? Anatrim saved my marriage! I got into this circle,
depression - eating more - more depression. My wife was about to leave
the overweight psycho I was turning in. One of my friends pointed to
your site, and I ordered my pack of Anatrim right away. The results=20=
were
great, my appetite became normal, I was in a good mood oftener, and of
course I went some belt holes back. And you know, the sex became
fantastic, too!"</i>
There are loads of testimonials happy people leave after trying=20=
Anatrim.
Why don't you join the thousands of joyful beautiful people and try this=20=
all-natural,
appetite-suppressing energy boosting product now!
<center>
product now!</a>
</center>
</b>