[Zope] failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON at bz07.wadax.ne.jp MAILER-DAEMON at bz07.wadax.ne.jp
Thu Oct 12 15:39:30 EDT 2006

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at bz07.wadax.ne.jp.

<webmaster at btcj.org>:

Date:	Thu, 12 Oct 2006 19:39:31 -0060
From:	"Bernard Overton" <zope at zope.org>
To: webmaster at btcj.org
Subject: Women will love your new figure

------------4092C42CBD3AE167

Anatrim -- The newest and most exciting fat loss product available - As=20=
scen on Oprah
Do you remember all the times when you said to yourself you would do
anything to get rid of this horrible fat? Fortunately, now no major
sacrifice is necessary. With Anatrim, the ground-breaking pound-melting
blend, you can get a healthier lifestyle and become really thinner.=20=
Have
a look at what people say!"I hate to admit it but I was a junk food=20=
addict. I ate all this trash
and just could not stop. This misery stopped when I started taking
Anatrim! God, my appetite decreased, mood improved and I lost 20 pounds
in 2.5 months. I can tell you now I'm a happier person!"Amelia B.,=20=
Washington"I had weight problems since a boy. You can't imagine how I=20=
hated being
mocked at school. I hated the weight and I hated myself. After trying
this and that I found out about Anatrim. This stuff literally pulled me
out of this nightmare! Thanks and thanks and thanks to you, guys."Mikkey=20=
Fox, Chicago"You know what? Anatrim saved my marriage! I got into this=20=
circle,
depression - eating more - more depression. My wife was about to leave
the overweight psycho I was turning in. One of my friends pointed to
your site, and I ordered my pack of Anatrim right away. The results=20=
were
great, my appetite became normal, I was in a good mood oftener, and of
course I went some belt holes back. And you know, the sex became
fantastic, too!"Steve
There are loads of testimonials happy people leave after trying=20=
Anatrim.
Why don't you join the tens of thousands of slim men and women and try=20=
this all-natural,
appetite-suppressing energy boosting product now!
Find out more about this exciting product now!Remove you=20=
e-mailt>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>
------------4092C42CBD3AE167

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>This will help to eat less and have more fun</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<center>
<b>
exciting fat loss product available - As scen on Oprah</a>
</center>
Do you remember all the times when you said to yourself you would do
anything to get rid of this horrible fat? Fortunately, now no major
sacrifice is necessary. With Anatrim, the ground-breaking pound-melting
blend, you can get a healthier lifestyle and become really thinner.=20=
Have
a look at what people say!<br>
<i>"I hate to admit it but I was a junk food addict. I ate all this=20=
trash
and just could not stop. This misery stopped when I started taking
Anatrim! God, my appetite decreased, mood improved and I lost 20 pounds
in 2.5 months. I can tell you now I'm a happier person!"</i>
<i>"I had weight problems since a boy. You can't imagine how I hated=20=
being
mocked at school. I hated the weight and I hated myself. After trying
this and that I found out about Anatrim. This stuff literally pulled me
out of this nightmare! Thanks and thanks and thanks to you, guys."</i>
<i>"You know what? Anatrim saved my marriage! I got into this circle,
depression - eating more - more depression. My wife was about to leave
the overweight psycho I was turning in. One of my friends pointed to
your site, and I ordered my pack of Anatrim right away. The results=20=
were
great, my appetite became normal, I was in a good mood oftener, and of
course I went some belt holes back. And you know, the sex became
fantastic, too!"</i>
There are loads of testimonials happy people leave after trying=20=
Anatrim.
Why don't you join the tens of thousands of slim men and women and try=20=
this all-natural,
appetite-suppressing energy boosting product now!
<center>
product now!</a>
</center>
</b>