[Zope] How can I store session data to db on login/logoff events ?

Pletli Antal a.pletli at euromacc.hu
Fri Oct 13 02:36:38 EDT 2006

Thank you Dieter,

I see, but i dont't know why the session is empty. When the session will
be deleted it is not contains the previously set variables (keys) by the
user. Only the request object contains the authenticated user name, the
container.session or item parameter contents the "id", "token" values
but the  content keys is [].