[Zope] Query about Localfs on Mac Os X 10.4.8

Nandan Deshpande deshpandenandan at yahoo.co.in
Mon Oct 16 19:26:19 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I have a small query.
I am running Zope server 2.9.4 on my Mac Os X 10.4.8

I have tried installing Localfs (version 1.0 etc) on this by two way
Our traditional approach : Unzipping the Localfs download and putting it into Products directory and
Using
http://zope-localfs.darwinports.com/

But nothing seems to work..

Can any one guide me in this.. Appreciate it,

Nandan