[Zope] listing files in a LocalFS folder

Alan alanwilter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 10:20:14 EDT 2006

Hi List!

I am doing that:

<ul>
   <li tal:repeat="item context/objectValues">
        tal:attributes="href item/absolute_url"
        tal:content="item/title_or_id">SUB-OBJECT TITLE OR ID</a></li>
</ul>

And it works to list the content of my main folder.

Within my main folder, there's a LocalFS folder (let's call LFSfolder).

When using the code above and I can even click in LFSfolder and access
its content.

However, what I want is:
<li tal:repeat="item context/LFSfolder/objectValues">
and link the content inside LFSfolder. But it does not work.

Does anyone know a way of doing what I want?

Many thinks in advance.
Cheers,
Alan
--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva, D.Sc. - CCPN Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.