[Zope] request.locale - do we have this in 2.9.4?

Maciej Wisniowski maciej.wisniowski at coig.katowice.pl
Tue Sep 5 09:04:22 EDT 2006

Hi!

I'm using Zope 2.9.4 with Five1.4 (linux box).
I'm trying to use DateDisplayWidget (from
/zope/app/form/browser/textwidgets.py)

I get:
*Error Type: AttributeError*
*Error Value: locale
Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 180, in _eval
Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 85, in render
Module zope.app.form.browser.textwidgets, line 538, in __call__
Module ZPublisher.HTTPRequest, line 1219, in __getattr__

Which is caused by this line:

formatter = self.request.locale.dates.getFormatter(
            self._category, (self.displayStyle or None))

So is this something with my Zope that I don't have request.locale
or is that a bug?

--
Maciej Wisniowski
*