[Zope] zope 3 invisibility

Carlos de la Guardia carlos.delaguardia at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 04:42:49 EDT 2006

Thanks for sharing your 'feelings', Sascha. I agree that this list works
very well.

Don't worry, I won't be moving my blog here anytime soon ;)

I don't think I have a problem distinguishing blogs and mailing lists. In
fact, I mostly agree with your definitions, but I'm not the first to use the
list as a means to talk to the community about something not technical, and
the fact that I received a handful of responses proves that not everybody is
opposed to that. After all, the question was about the list itself. I will
of course not abuse this mechanism and will take into account what you have
said.

Thanks very much.

Carlos de la Guardia