[Zope] How best to copy and paste in pythonscript?

Thomas Bennett bennetttm at appstate.edu
Thu Sep 7 12:49:03 EDT 2006

For what its worth, thanks AJ and others for the time you put into replying
queries daily.  I find often I don't have to ask because if someone hasn't
already asked it someone else will soon ask.  Not to mention, but I will,
some of your responses (all of you) leaves me saying " I didn''t know you
could do that" or "so that's how its done".

Thanks,

Thomas

On Monday 28 August 2006 10:47, Andreas Jung wrote:
> --On 28. August 2006 07:41:03 -0700 Dennis Allison
>
> <allison at shasta.stanford.edu> wrote:
> > AJ --
> >
> > You are, of course, correct.  I wanted Gaute to take a look at the
> > actual code and proceed from there.  Docfinder is also a useful approach
> > for learning about the system.
> >
> > Gaute --
> >
> > If you are a frequent reader of this list, you know that AJ's style is to
> > encourage posters to 1) be complete and precise in the questions they
> > post and 2) provide just enough infomration for the poster to discover
> > the answer to his/her post himself.  This is an excellent pedagogical
> > strategy but sometimes is frustrating.
>
> No, it's personal laziness to provide the food bite-size :-)
>
> Andreas

Thomas McMillan Grant Bennett		Appalachian State University
Computer Consultant III			P O Box 32026
University Library				Boone, North Carolina 28608
(828) 262 6587

An important measure of effort in coding is the frequency with which you write
something that doesn't actually match your mental representation of the
problem, and have to backtrack on realizing that what you just typed won't
actually tell the language to do what you're thinking. -Eric Raymond

Library Systems Help Desk: http://linux.library.appstate.edu/help