[Zope] Authentication Problem with migration from Zope 2.6.1 to Zope 2.9.4

yogeen honnavar yogeen at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 8 04:13:53 EDT 2006

hello andreas,
              thanks for the response. u said
Import/Export is supported between Identical
installations only, then can u pls tell me how to
migrate an application from an older version of zope
to a newer version ?
     reg LDAPUF versions...we hv LDAPUF vers 2.2beta
on old server. on the new system we hv installed
LDAPUF version 2.7.
    following is the error i get when i access the URL

    Error : AttributeError
    ErrorValue : findUser

   pls note that no authentication dialog pops up
unlike on old server. it is trying to run as Anonymous
User(i confirmed this by commenting authentication
part of the code..i was able to get to the home page).

    Ur valuable suggestions will be greatly helpful.

   thanks and regards
   -Yogeen

     Please let me know what may be the problem ?