[Zope] ZPT based on files in local filesystem folder

Alan alanwilter at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 20:41:07 EDT 2006

Hi List,

I've been googling, maybe LocalFS is a solution, but I would like to
listen a second (or more) opinion.

I would like to have a ZPT showing images and links for files that are
not within Zope filesystem, indeed they are in my local filesystem
(they are created by an Unix program btw).

So I am looking for something that may import my local folder and/or
the files inside to Zope space where a ZPT can work with.

For the moment, I would be more insterested in a external method or
similar rather than LocalFS or any other product that I have to
install in my zope server.

Any commentary or advice would be very welcome.

TIA,

Alan

--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva, D.Sc. - Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.