[Zope] Localizer/TranslationService question

Pascal Peregrina Pperegrina at Lastminute.com
Thu Sep 14 11:17:26 EDT 2006

Ok thanks for the replies... I just tried all versions :)

Actually this page...
http://www.ikaaro.org/download/index.html
...really shows the dependecies between versions.

So:
Localizer 1.0.1 does not require iHotFix/itools
Localizer 1.1.2 requires iHotFix 0.6.1 and itools 0.9.4
Localizer 1.2a1 requires iHotFix 0.11.0 and itools 0.7.0

Be careful, it's a little messy: you can not use the latest of each, because
there are incompatibilities (for example, some stuff was moved from a web to
http subpackage in itools somewhere between 0.11.0 and latest version, which
makes iHotFix 0.7.0 not work properly).

Conclusion: personally, I will remain on 1.0.1 :))
But now that our sites have hundreds of messages in several languages, I
might try to move the MessageCatalog implementation from PersistentMapping
to Btree (I mean for storing the messages in ZODB).

Pascal