[Zope] a LocalFS that works

Alan alanwilter at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 11:28:30 EDT 2006

Thanks Dennis,

I couldn't find the version you mentioned but I got that:

http://www.easyleading.org/Downloads/LocalFS-1.7rc1-andreas.tar.gz/view

and I had to do this in LocalFS.py:
#from OFS.content_types import find_binary
from zope.app.content_types import find_binary

And it worked in my  Zope 2.9.3-, python 2.4.2, darwin.

Does anyone know if the either the patched version above will work
with Zope 2.8.5-final, python 2.3.5, sunos5? I am not the admin there
and I just want to save her time having problems if I request her such
Product to be installed.

Cheers,
Alan

--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva, D.Sc. - Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.