[Zope] Newbie Question

Perry Smith pedz at easesoftware.com
Sun Sep 24 11:49:12 EDT 2006

Is it possible to have the same host running ZOPE 2 and ZOPE 3?  I
would like to put both on a Mac OS X server.  I have Apache 2.2
running on it and PostgreSQL version 8.1.3 running my existing
software.  I'd like to add zwiki which uses ZOPE 2.  And then add
ZOPE 3 so that I can start developing a new application.  Can all
three of these coexist on the same machine?  Are there any suggested
do's and don'ts to follow in such an arrangement?

Thank you,
Perry Smith
Ease Software, Inc.
pedz at easesoftware.com
http://www.easesoftware.com

SATA Products for IBMs RS/6000, pSeries, and AIX systems