[Zope] unexpected keyword argument 'error'

Pupeno pupeno at pupeno.com
Sun Sep 24 13:02:21 EDT 2006

Hello,
I am trying to make a Data.fs file work on my local workstation. I've download
it from my server. My server runs Debian with Python, Zope and Plone
installed from sources. My workstation runs Gentoo with Python, Zope and
Plone installed from ebuild but the same versions as on the server:
Python 2.4.3
Zope 2.9.4
Plone 2.5

I've put the Data.fs and started the local Zope. But no matter what I try to
access I always get the error:

Error Value: _log() got an unexpected keyword argument 'error'

The whole error is:

Site Error
Error Type: TypeError
 Error Value: _log() got an unexpected keyword argument 'error'

Troubleshooting Suggestions
The URL may be incorrect.
The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.
For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the error log.
If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for your
patience.

and the error.log reveals:

------
2006-09-24T16:34:06 ERROR Zope.SiteErrorLog http://phoenix.pupeno.com:8080
Traceback (innermost last):
  Module ZPublisher.BaseRequest, line 275, in traverse
  Module ZPublisher.BeforeTraverse, line 108, in __call__
  Module logging, line 999, in error
TypeError: _log() got an unexpected keyword argument 'error'

I can't find any other useful information. Any ideas what the problem might
be ?

Thank you.
--
Pupeno <pupeno at pupeno.com> (http://pupeno.com)