[Zope] Path expression in Python based script

Daniel de la Cuesta cues7a at yahoo.es
Fri Sep 29 03:00:16 EDT 2006

Hi, I am beginner working with Zope. I like it but I have some doubts:

I have an structure with folders and subfoulders, each folder and subfolder has items.

I want to go round this structre with a Python based script, to know the number of elements i do the following:

path="animals"
items=len(context.sections.path.contentValues())

When I try to run the script I get an error saying that the variable "path" is not present.

If i do:

items=len(context.sections.animals.contentValues())

everything is ok,

How can I refer to a variable into a path expression in a Python Based Script?

Thank you.

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com