[Zope] ZODB access via ZEO

Adit Ranadive aranadive3 at mail.gatech.edu
Wed Feb 7 14:39:34 EST 2007

Well, the home attribute cannot be changed using the manage_changeProperty
since it is not exactly a property of the object.
I tried that bt did not work..
Any way of putting an object back in ZODB?

As to causing the pain the script would be useful if users can take a copies of
the main dbs and use copies of their own products.