[Zope] SecureMailHost Error

Garito garito at sistes.net
Sun Feb 11 11:21:29 EST 2007

Hi, all!

I'm trying to use SecureMailHost to send messages with my Google Apps for
your domain and the message is send

But this error is raised in the process (remeber the message is send
correctly but with the error):

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 348, in _bindAndExec
  Module Products.PythonScripts.PythonScript, line 325, in _exec
  Module None, line 6, in TestMail
   - <PythonScript at /sistes.net/clientes/huete.cc/TestMail>
   - Line 6
  Module Products.SecureMailHost.SecureMailHost, line 155, in send
  Module Products.MailHost.MailHost, line 144, in send
  Module Products.SecureMailHost.SecureMailHost, line 262, in _send
  Module Products.SecureMailHost.mail, line 126, in send
  Module smtplib, line 716, in quit
  Module smtplib, line 378, in docmd
  Module smtplib, line 352, in getreply
  Module smtplib, line 160, in readline

Any Idea?

Thanks!
sslerror: (8, 'EOF occurred in violation of protocol')

--
Mis Cosas
http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito