[Zope] Suggestion for an opensource barchart/piechart graphic package in python

Marco Bizzarri marco.bizzarri at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 08:34:25 EST 2007

On 2/18/07, Richard Jones <richardjones at optushome.com.au> wrote:

> > I know gnuplot; what is the support for python?
>
> Google. "gnuplot python"
>
> It's not hard.
>

>     Richard

It's a lot harder to avoid making posts like this. If all that I
needed was to get some package for creating charts using python (and
Zope) , I could have completly avoided my post. What I was looking for
(and most of the person which answered did) was to have someone which
actually used the packages, or, better, were using it at the moment.

I can see that there is a package for python with gnuplot. But is it
used? Is it stable? Have it been used inside Zope environment?

Regards
Marco

--
Marco Bizzarri