[Zope] Zope 2.6.4 + Win32 server

Philip Kilner phil at xfr.co.uk
Thu Feb 22 02:17:49 EST 2007

Hi David,

Once again, please stay on the list - you need to hit "reply to all".

David VanKirk wrote:
> I appreciate your help and links, but I'm still not getting anything.

I did say it was fiddly!

I've go to get some urgent stuff out of the way, but I'll have some
time	 later and will do a fully worked example.

In the meantime...

> I enabled the proxy_module to use with the "P" option on the rewrite rule.
>
> I've also added the following line to my VirtualHost section:
>
> RewriteRule ^($|/.*)
> http://127.0.0.1:8080/VirtualHostBase/https/%{SERVER_NAME}:443/VirtualHostRoot$1
>
> [L,P]
>
> but when I go to http://127.0.0.1/manage I get a Forbidden error.

You can turn on some logging in Apache for rewrites.

> I did setup the Virtual Host Monster in Zope, so if I were to
> construct the URL like the ReWrite rule does manually, it starts to
> load the page, but the frames all have 404 errors because it's
> querying Apache on port 443 for the resources after Zope returns the
> VHMed URL.

Is this an application that loads in a frame-set?

> Maybe you could send me a copy of you httpd.conf/ssl.conf files so I
> can see if there's something I'm missing?

I'll send an annotated version.

--

Regards,

PhilK