[Zope] Error Tracing in Zope 2.6

David VanKirk kriknav at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 11:06:48 EST 2007

The error_log isn't helping.  Apparently if your error is being caught
in a try block and uses an standard_error_page to show you the
exception and traceback it doesn't get logged in the error_log.

Is there anyway to maybe increase the traceback output from the
error_tb variable to traceback all the way to the DTML Method file?
I'll I get in traceback info is the traceback through the last few
*.py files, usually ending in the DTML_Try.py file since the page in
practically all enclosed in a try block.  Very rarely does that
traceback prove useful unless the exception occurred in a PythonScript
that was called.

--
David VanKirk