[Zope] Re: Error Value: 'Set' object has no attribute 'count'

Norbert Marrale norbert at vsmpro.com
Sun Feb 25 13:27:14 EST 2007

kjcsb wrote:
> I am getting an error message when Zope is trying to evaluate the
> following:
>
> elif string.count(product_info['product']['options'],'lookup') == 1:

Wild guess: Zwarehouse? Have you tried that mailing list?

http://www.zwarehouse.org/wiki/MailList

Traceback (innermost last):

     * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
     * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
     * Module Products.Skins.FSPythonScript, line 108, in __call__
     * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 306, in __call__
     * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 343, in _bindAndExec
     * Module Products.Skins.FSPythonScript, line 163, in _exec
     * Module None, line 35, in product_info
       <FSPythonScript at /my_site/zwarehouse/ZWarehouse/product_info>
       Line 35
     * Module Products.ZWarehouse.ZWarehouseBase, line 1076, in
fullProductInformation
     * Module Products.ZWarehouse.ZWarehouseBase, line 957, in
define_tax_for_product
     * Module string, line 165, in count

AttributeError: 'Set' object has no attribute 'count'

Can anybody suggest an alternative to Zwarehouse?

Norbert