[Zope] Selenium zodb?

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Wed Jan 10 05:19:08 EST 2007

Peter Bengtsson wrote:

> How can I run Zope in a non-persistent way so that all transactions are
> aborted and so that I can run a big fat Selenium script in Firefox
> without having to manually undo everything the Selenium script has done?
> Kind of like ZopeTestCase works when you run it.

Considering that ZopeTestCase can, you *must* be able to. Look at how it
sets up DemoStorage and the like. I don't know the specifics, though, and
you may need your selenium scripts to call some hooks to set up and tear
down test fixtures (not unreasonable in any case).

However, unless you're running demos or testing JS, I would suggest you look
at zope.testbrowser. See http://plone.org/documentation/tutorial/testing.

Martin