[Zope] Path Level in Catalog

KJZZ Webmaster kjzz.webmaster at riomail.maricopa.edu
Sat Jan 13 14:07:00 EST 2007

I recently had to rebuild our catalog using the manage_catalogFind form in
the ZMI.  In this case, I simply selected the object types that I wanted
recataloged, then clicked the "find and catalog" button.

However, I now notice that almost every object that was found is entered
into the catalog twice, once with the relative path from the top of the site,
and second with a path that begins above the folder in which the site is
contained, such as:

1) /myobject/

2) /mysite/myojbect

Tell me, does anyone have any suggestions for an expression to find and catalog
only objects with the first path and omit all objects starting with the second
path.

Any advice is appreciated.

John T.