[Zope] pool_size

Brian Sullivan briansullivan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 11:27:47 EST 2007

I am having a problem with zope 2.9.4 occasionally pegging the CPU and
thereafter being unusable -- there are some indications in the event
log that this is related to "pool_size" being too small.

Lacking any other strategy to determine the cause of the problem, I am
considering experimenting increasing "pool_size" to see what effect it
has. A search returns some inprecise information on how to do this. My
understanding is that this can be modified in the zope.conf for the
instance. Can anybody give me precise information on modifying this
parameter or point me to a concise resource on configuring the zodb in
general,