[Zope] Urgent Help Required......

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-zope at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Jan 15 15:41:34 EST 2007

At Monday 15/1/2007 10:49, Reena Karthikeyan wrote:

>I downloaded Python and also round up.  In the following link
><http://roundup.sourceforge.net/doc-1.0/installation.html>http://roundup.sourceforge.net/doc-1.0/installation.html
>basic installation steps confuse me. I tried teh demo, it simply
>gives me a command prompt and I typed in D:\DEMO and nothing
>happened. Demo did not start like mentioned in the docs.

(This is getting absolutely off topic)
At least follow the instructions "For the Really Impatient":
http://roundup.sourceforge.net/doc-1.0/installation.html#for-the-really-impatient
There is a lot of help on the Roundup site, and a mailing list. It's
easy to set up - but the demo will work without any setup at all.

--
Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.