[Zope] Re: pool_size

Doyon, Jean-Francois jdoyon at NRCan.gc.ca
Tue Jan 16 11:08:15 EST 2007

Here's my setup using ZEO/ZRS:

zserver-threads 6

<zodb_db main>
  mount-point /
  # ZODB cache, in number of objects
  cache-size 20000
  pool-size 10
  <zeoclient>
    server hostname1:port1
    server hostname2:port2
    read-only-fallback true
    storage 1
    name zeostorage
    var $INSTANCE/var
    # ZEO client cache, in bytes
    cache-size 100MB
    # Uncomment to have a persistent disk cache
    #client zeo1
  </zeoclient>
</zodb_db>

J.F.