[Zope] FW: Problem Starting Zope after Installation

Ken Winter ken at sunward.org
Thu Jan 18 20:05:22 EST 2007

I searched my C: drive for everything with "datetime" (any case) in the
title.

The only relevant "datetime" (any case) *folder* is C:\Program
Files\Zope-2.8.8-final\lib\python\DateTime\, and it is correctly cased.

There are lots of *files* with "datetime" (various cases) in their names,
e.g. C:\Program Files\Zope-2.8.8-final\lib\python\DateTime\DateTuime.py and
C:\Program Files\Zope-2.8.8-final\bin\DLLs\datetime.pyd.

Could any of these be relevant?

~ Thanks

~ Ken