[Zope] Zope pretends to receive and send XMLRPC data, but strace sees nothing ! (fwd)

yacine chaouche yacinechaouche at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 05:02:38 EST 2007

It writes and reads objects in the session, maybe the probleme comes from
here ? Here's a little sinppet :

    def toutCompter(self):
        """
    xmlrpc methode, called from a web borwser.
        """
        documentXML = ComptageXML()
    #this reads and writes objects in the session
        dicoLignes  = self._fabriquerDicoLignes()
    #do things with dicoLignes
        for inumLigneCourante in xrange(borneInf,borneSup) :
            snumLigneCourante = str(inumLigneCourante)
            ligne = dicoLignes[snumLigneCourante]["requete"]
        #do things here
            self._ajouterAuDico(snumLigneCourante,ligne,comptage,arbre)

        if ligne :
            self._mettreEnSession(resultats)

        response = self.REQUEST.RESPONSE
        response.setHeader("Content-Type","text/xml")
        response.setHeader("charset","utf-8")
        chaineXML = documentXML.formatXML()
        print "sending results to "+addresseIP
        return chaineXML

    def _fabriquerDicoLignes(self):
        formulaire = self.getForm()
        dicoLignes = self.getSession(self,"dicoLignes") or {}
        for key in formulaire.keys():
        #do things...
        self.setSession("dicoLignes", dicoLignes)
        return dicoLignes

    def _fabriquerListeLignes(self):
        dicoLignes = RacineAbstraite.getSession(self,"dicoLignes") or {}
        listeNumeros = dicoLignes.keys()
        listeNumeros.sort( lambda x,y: cmp(int(x), int(y)) )
        return [ dicoLignes[str(inumeroLigne)]["requete"] for inumeroLigne
in \
                sorted( [int(snumeroLigne) for snumeroLigne in
dicoLignes.keys()] ) ]

    def _ajouterAuDico(self,p_snumeroCle,p_ligne,p_comptage,p_arbre):
        dicoLignes = RacineAbstraite.getSession(self,'dicoLignes') or {}
        dicoLignes[p_snumeroCle]  =
{'requete':p_ligne,'comptage':p_comptage,'arbre':p_arbre}
        self.setSession('dicoLignes',dicoLignes)

    def _mettreEnSession(self,p_resultats):
        """
        Mettre en session les résultats d'un comptage.
        """

        # Initialise de la SESSION
        dicoResultatRecherche = {
            'listeCriteres'     : [self._fabriquerListeLignes(),
self.getForm('numeroLigne')],
            'nombreEntreprises' : p_resultats[0][0],
            'listeComptage'     : p_resultats,
            'listeEntreprises'  : [],
            }
        #On conserve la requete et le resultat en session
        self.setSession('resultatRecherche', p_dicoResultatRecherche.copy())

When toutCompter is called by browser 1, then he will write and read, say,
the dicoLignes object in the session.
When toutCompter is called by browser 2 parallely, is it the same dicoLignes
object that it tries to access or another one is created ? can there be
conflicts somehow ?

Y.Chaouche