[Zope] How to get modules that are called by external methodsreloaded?

Maciej Wisniowski maciej.wisniowski at coig.katowice.pl
Fri Jan 19 08:06:31 EST 2007

> If you are really stuck with a single server for production and
> development one possible work-around is that you could copy the module
> source code into your external method, develop/debug, then move it out
> into its own file when has been completed.
One may try with different Zope setup. I mean use ZEO with 2 zope
instances that share sessions between them. With proper load balancer
it is possible to almost transparently for the users restart one of
the instances, and later, restart the second one. User are switched
from one instance to the second and they're not losing their sessions.
I've tried this only on a small environment, so I'm not
sure how it will work in big, loaded production environment.

--
Maciej Wisniowski