[Zope] FW: Problem Starting Zope after Installation

Jonathan dev101 at magma.ca
Fri Jan 19 09:22:04 EST 2007

<
<~ Thanks again
<~ Ken

I know exactly zip about zope on windows (i'm a linux user), but it looks
like the zope installer is not finding python on your system ('datetime' is
a python module; 'DateTime.py' is a Zope module).

You can test your python installation by running python (the version
specified by the .bat file: C:\Program
Files\Zope-2.8.8-final\bin\python.exe), and then at the python prompt type:
from datetime import datetime
and see what happens.

good luck!

Jonathan