[Zope] FW: Problem Starting Zope after Installation

Ken Winter ken at sunward.org
Sat Jan 20 09:56:22 EST 2007

I have installed Python in addition to Zope because some of the respondents
in this thread have said I should, while others have said it's redundant in
terms of getting Zope to work.  Anyway, the presence or absence of the
independent Python installation doesn't make a white of difference to my
problem, which still persists.

~ Ken