[Zope] Logon process

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Fri Jul 6 13:21:44 EDT 2007

Garito wrote at 2007-7-5 18:10 +0200:
>I check this and ExUserFolder but in both cases I don't understand the
>product's setup process

As for most products: You ensure that the "ExUserFolder" product
is placed in the "Products" folder of your "INSTANCE_HOME".
Then, you restart Zope and create an "ExUserFolder" object via
the ZMI.

>Do you know where I can found a tutorial about how to setup and use Cookie
>Crumbler product?

You install CMFCore (by placing the product "CMFCore" into the
"Products" folder -- see above), restart and create a CookieCrumber
instance via the ZMI.

--
Dieter