[Zope] AttributeError: Can't Pin It Down!

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Sun Jul 22 13:51:13 EDT 2007

tonylabarbara at aol.com wrote at 2007-7-21 14:27 -0400:
>Error Type: AttributeError
>Error Value: masterMarketItems
>

>This error shows on a page but not in the error log!!

Maybe, it comes from your error page (i.e. "standard_error_message").
Then, you should see the entry in the error log that caused
the error in the first place.

>Module Products.PageTemplates.TALES, line 221, in evaluate
>Module Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr, line 47, in __call__
>__traceback_info__: request.contact_us_form.header()
>
>Module Python expression "request.contact_us_form.header()", line 1, in <expression>
>
>Module ZPublisher.HTTPRequest, line 1223, in __getattr__

You did it almost right. You forgot to include the
"Error Type" and "Error Value" information.

But, from what you have included, I guess that "request" does
not have a "contact_us_form" attribute.

I am unfamiliar with "Formulator" -- but it seems strange to me
that you expect "request" to contain complete forms.

--
Dieter