[Zope] HELP! Will PAY YOU to Fix This Problem!

tonylabarbara at aol.com tonylabarbara at aol.com
Mon Jul 23 11:18:31 EDT 2007

Hi;
I just built out a new server according to a formulary I´ve worked before without any problems. Now, however, I have a bug in ALL of my Zope sites that throws a strange attribute error for various attributes that have always worked in the past (see thread "AttributeError: Can´t Pin It Down!"). I built everything from *.zexp files when my sites were working fine on my old server. I can send you the exact formulary I used to build the server (on FBSD). I have lost a couple of weeks over this silly problem that no one on the list has been able to address. HELP! Write me off list. Give me your hourly rate.
Thanks,
Tony