[Zope] Re: process_memory reports negative usage

Gaute Amundsen gaute at div.org
Mon Jun 4 04:40:45 EDT 2007

On Friday 01 June 2007 15:48, Izak Burger wrote:
> On 6/1/07, Gaute Amundsen  wrote:
> > I'm using the process_memory plugin for monitoring zope, just as in the
> > readme.
>
> Your the first person to ever contact me about it, so I am very happy
> to hear that it was useful to someone else as well :-)

It has been extremely useful actually, in discovering that the stability
problems we had was caused by a to small a zodb cache, and in finding a new
appropriate value for it.

That, and the zope cache parameters and Database Activity plugins that I just
published :)
http://muninexchange.projects.linpro.no/?search&cid=14&pid=108

I am taking the liberty of CCing the zope, and munin lists on this, so perhaps
others wil become aware of that usefullness as well :)

And thanks for the uppdated version :)

Regards

Gaute Amundsen