[Zope] Auto Cataloging my ZCatalog

kamal hamzat hamzat at dnetsystems.net
Fri Jun 15 12:51:06 EDT 2007

Hello,

I have a ZCatalog that my users use to catalog there news articles which are (DTML Documents). I have already explained it to them to always input the id for the new DTML Documents under "with ids" section on the Find Objects tab on the ZMI to catalog new articles. But most time they will not and they end up cataloging the entire articles which runs to 13,000 records.

What i want is either to be able to display error when the "with ids" is missing on Find Objects form or to be able to automate it. For example use a python code. I am new to python but very eager to learn.

Any help will be highly appreciated.