[Zope] Several questions on Z3 Views backported thru Five

Manuel Vázquez Acosta mva.led at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 12:21:19 EDT 2007

I'm heading that way... I have been reading CacheFu does not support yet Five
Views, but there's a roadmap (http://plone.org/products/cachefu/roadmap/6).
I'm willing to help with that, but I have talked yet to the rest of the
participants. However, I have a deadline for this App, I have proposed
several in-house caching mechanisms, just for now...

Thanks and best regards,
Manuel.