[Zope] Zope products that allows people to Add Commentsto publications

Shane Graber sgraber at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 16:15:23 EDT 2007

So in order to be running the latest code base the implementer should
be doing a svn/trunk checkout of SquishDot?  It would be helpful to
have this posted someplace on squishdot.org.  Besides, this post
really makes it sound like it is/will not be significantly maintained:

http://www.squishdot.org/1177282074/index_html

A quick look at svn
(http://squishdot.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/squishdot/) shows no
activity for 11 months, which also lends itself to this inference.
I'm not meaning to sound harsh so I hope it doesn't come across this
way.

Shane