[Zope] Re: Zope products that allows people to Add Commentsto publications

Max M maxm at mxm.dk
Fri Jun 29 05:02:26 EDT 2007

Shane Graber skrev:

> A quick look at svn
> (http://squishdot.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/squishdot/) shows no
> activity for 11 months, which also lends itself to this inference.
> I'm not meaning to sound harsh so I hope it doesn't come across this
> way.

Ahh ... spoken as a true Plone developer. You are too used to minor
versions breaking stuff.

The upshot of the dev team moving their time and efforts to zope 3 is
that the zope 2 base stays very stable :-s

I have some stuff from years ago that runs unchanged on recent zope 2's

If it it aint broke ... :-)

--

hilsen/regards Max M, Denmark

http://www.mxm.dk/