[Zope] SQL Server Network Error

David VanKirk kriknav at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 10:08:12 EST 2007

I have Zope and SQL Server setup on the same machine, with no firewall
running on that PC, so there is no firewall between the two.
Occasionally I will get the following error, upon refreshing the page
the error disappears.

Error Type: ReplayTransaction
Error Value: OperationalError on : ('08S01', 11, '[Microsoft][ODBC SQL
Server Driver][Shared Memory]General network error. Check your network
documentation.', 6108)

I found somewhere that this could be caused by a firewall, but, like I
said, there is no firewall between Zope and SQL Server.

Can anyone help me fix the problem, or at least explain why it might
be happening?

I'm using Zope 2.6.4, SQL Server 2000, and I'm using egenix's mxODBC driver.

--
David VanKirk