[Zope] have problem with managing objects within a external product

Maciej Wisniowski maciej.wisniowski at coig.katowice.pl
Mon Mar 12 03:30:18 EDT 2007

> I found out what my problem is.
> in my code I please baseclass Item before Folder
>  class ShpProjectClass(Item, Folder, Persistent, Implicit, CatalogAware):
> when I change the order, it worked normally
>  class ShpProjectClass(Folder, Item, Persistent, Implicit, CatalogAware):
> but I don't understand why? could someone explain this to me?
Possibly you'll have to read about multiple
inheritance in python. In fact I think instead of

class ShpProjectClass(Folder, Item, Persistent, Implicit, CatalogAware):

you may use:

class ShpProjectClass(Folder, CatalogAware):

Item, Persistent and Implicit already are base clases of Folder.

--
Maciej Wisniowski