[Zope] build a safe proxy

Andrew Milton akm at theinternet.com.au
Fri Mar 16 07:27:59 EDT 2007

+-------[ Eric Br?hault ]----------------------
| My understanding of PythonScripts is it is a way to allow the import of such or
| such module, and the use of such or such method in those modules, but it
| doesn't prevent the access to such or such attributes on existing objects, does
| it ?

That's why you subclass it and add whatever checking you want to it.

However, by default, you can't access attributes beginning with '_' in python
scripts, which I believe was your initial problem, that your proxy object was
being subverted by access to an attribute name beginning with '_'

--
Andrew Milton
akm at theinternet.com.au