[Zope] I keep getting validate error.. why?

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Tue Mar 20 18:09:10 EDT 2007

Allen Huang wrote at 2007-3-20 05:39 -0700:
>I keep getting this error, but the same code work on another zope server and I didn't use any key or attribute named 'validate'. What is the cause of this?
>
>Time2007/03/20 17:38:03.726 GMT+8
>User Name (User Id)admin (admin)
>Request URLhttp://localhost/WEBGIS/test1
>Exception TypeKeyError
>Exception Value'validate'
>
>Traceback (innermost last):
>Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 115, in publish
>Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
>Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 41, in call_object
>Module OFS.DTMLMethod, line 153, in __call__
><DTMLMethod at /WEBGIS/test1>
>Physical Path:/WEBGIS/test1
>KeyError: 'validate'

I remember that I have seen a similar report and that
I helped someone to find a workaround for the problem (although
I did not understand how this problem could arise).

Please search the mailing list archive (via your favorite search engine)
to find the thread (and see whether you can use the same workaround).

--
Dieter